Dr. Victor Mancha, a long-time resident of New Mexico, has developed an interest in preventing and minimizing the undesirable effects of New Mexico’s mile high climate on your skin. His specialized training in the exciting field of aesthetic medicine uniquely qualifies him to perform medical and cosmetic treatments toward this goal.
Dr. Victor Mancha is an alumnus of The University of New Mexico. He received his undergraduate degree from UNM with a major in biology and minor in chemistry. Dr. Victor Mancha graduated from The University of New Mexico School of Medicine in 1988.
He then completed a three year, top ten nationally ranked, Family Practice Residency at The University of New Mexico. Victor M. Mancha, MD has been board certified in Family Practice since 1991 and is a member of:
- American Society For Laser Medicine & Surgery
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- The first “Black Diamond” physician with Allergan in New Mexico
- Top 1% of BOTOX® & JUVÉDERM® Providers in the nation
- Greater Albuquerque Medical Association
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce
If you’d like to meet with Dr. Mancha, request a complimentary consultation online, or call AlluraDerm MD Med Spa at (505) 821-9630.
Find Dr. Mancha on Google+.Back to Top